Business etiquette in the East Timor

Hello everybody,

As you know, professional habits may differ from one country to another. In order to help newly arrived expats better understand their new professional environment in the East Timor, we warmly encourage you to share information and insights about the do’s and don’ts in the workplace.

For instance, are there office manners? How do you greet your co-workers? Do you greet your management differently? Is there a dress code? Particular rules to observe? Maybe a professional body language?

On another level, what is key for a successful professional meeting? Are there any steps to follow? How do you a start a negotiation?

In other words, what are the most important things to know for a successful professional integration in the East Timor?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience!

Hi, My Name is Fida Hussain, I got my small business in London, but now my interest is in East Timor, Dili for Business. with in few days i will be there. Please let me know about there life and business + environment.
Waiting for your kind Response.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Working as a freelancer in the East Timor
By kenjee
Jobs in east timor and cost of living
i am looking a job to east Timor
By imran5578
Tips for getting your first job in the East Timor
By evasavaz

Expatriate health insurance in the East Timor

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the East Timor

Moving to the East Timor

Find tips from professionals about moving to the East Timor

Travel insurance in the East Timor

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the East Timor

Flights to the East Timor

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the East Timor