Import from overseas.

Hello everyone. Have anyone ever imported goods from overseas? Can you advice how i should proceed in case if i want import things from Brazil. Do they have any companies that take care of shippings by a ship?

Hi Aisylu,

Our company exported and imported products many times from Latin American companies, what we do, we just hire the services of a forwarder and there are many here in Barcelona, I can suggest you some of them if u want.
Cheers

Hi Aisylu,

Are you talking about commercial stuff or personal effects? I brought my stock from Canada and I didnŽt have any problem with customs.

cheers,
Ed

Yes, i am interested to import in commercial purposes. Thank you very much though))

I used the services from this guys. They told me they have offices in many countries:

EURO TRANSPORT
INTERNATIONAL
Paolo Iacampo (ext. 101)
Direct: 514-321-2770
Toll free: 1-888-623-0028
Customer Service
[email protected]

Just be aware that they use the services of some other companies to give you the service, so I had to deal with the guys in Spain cause they told me I had to pay the customs broker but it was already paid. So you have to be behind the entire operation all the time to avoid paying more.
cheers,
Ed