EMBASSY ON WHEELS (Filipino Community - Jubail)

The Philippine Embassy staff in Riyadh will bring consular services to Filipinos in Jubail province in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) on December 9 and 10.

The "Embassy on Wheels" (EOW) will be held at the Tamimi Camp 2 (near the Indian International School), the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said.

"The EOW is being organized with the valuable help and support of Filipino community leaders and volunteers from various organizations," the DFA said.

However, the DFA said logistics limitations have forced them to limit passport applications during the EOW in Jubail.

On December 9, only 200 electronic passport (ePassport) applications will be encoded, aside from the applications of Jubail residents which have already been verified.

These residents have also paid the passport fees paid during the previous EOW in Al-Khobar.

On December 10, 150 ePassport applications will be encoded, aside from the verified applications of Jubail residents who have already paid the passport fees paid during the previous EOW in Al-Khobar.

"Jubail residents whose applications have already been verified and passport fees paid in previous EOW in Al-Khobar must present their receipt and application form to be accommodated in the queue (line) for passport encoding," the DFA said.

For new applicants, numbers from 1 to 350 will be given out at the cashier once they pay the passport fee.

Numbers 1-200 will be encoded on Thursday (December 9), while numbers 201 to 350 will be encoded on Friday (December 10).

The applicants must bring their old passport and SR240 as passport fee. There is no need to submit photos.

Those who will not make it to the 350 cut-off number for encoding can have their application processed during the next EOW or at the Embassy.

The EOW will be also be releasing new passports for applicants from the Eastern Province.

Claimants must bring the old passport and receipt. Representatives of applicants must also bring an authorization letter signed by the applicant and a copy of an I.D. of said applicant bearing his/her signature.

Notarial services will also be rendered during the EOW.

dear sir,my passport expired last october 24 2013 and i want to renew. sir, did you have a nearby embassy her in jubail city which we renew passport, thank you

Being OFW, I wish that this site can help us in knowing more about things and update for any OFW's matter and concen.

Thanks.

Dear,

Does Al Khobar embassy on wheels this during this week proceed and being held please? Need ko rin po ksing magrenew ng passport ko.

My passport will expire this coming May, 2014 . . My question please is, would it be possible to renew it in Philippines if i will take my vacation this coming March?

@nhel valdez & Raymundo S. Hamor - you guys noticed that this thread is 3 years old right ? :)