Jordan men and American women

Can a man from Jordan actually have a stable and committed relationship with a black American woman?

Welcome on board  :cheers:

I can see no reason why not if he's reliable, trustworthy and honest.

If there's a will, there's a way :)

I'm getting to know him but, I am unsure of his intention. He states that he wants a relationship. I keep seeing statements and others opinions that aren't so positive. when it comes to these type of relationships.

Hi,
Can you possibly tell us more about your relationship with him?

We are only friends at this moment. He wants a relationship but, I'm hesitant. We talk daily, he comes over to visit and we just recently planned a trip together. He tells me all the time that he likes me and wants a relationship and ask me what is the problem. There is no real problem other than I don't wanna over step any boundaries and I don't wanna get involved in a relationship that eventually won't work because of different beliefs. Communication is hard sometimes because he speaks very little English 😕.

Try to get to know him better,you can't just jump into a "Relationship" with this man.
Language barrier could be an Obstacle,but i wish you luck in future :)

Difference in religious believes can be a big trigger. Talk to him about what he expects and what you expect in this matter. Not only for now but specially on the long run.

i agree with Kate29 and Primadonna

As the days and weeks go by we are definitely getting to know each other. I'm in no rush for a relationship. I definitely plan to take me time because, I am looking for longevity and not just a for the moment relationship.