Close

How to get extension on tourist visa in chile

Hi,

I want to know , How i can get extension for Pakistanis Passport on Tourist visa in chile.  I have a 6 days tourist visa only. I want to extend it.

Did you got visa extended? I am just here visiting for my newspaper santiagotimes.cl  Please connect with me **  M. Abbas

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : Share personal contact infos in private only. ( Use the private message system, click on the avatar of the member, and click on the 'Send Message' button )
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I already in chile for 3 months. And have residence for 4 month initially granted. I not went for extension. ***

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : Share personal contact infos in private only. ( Use the private message system, click on the avatar of the member, and click on the 'Send Message' button )
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

where do you live in Chile?   I am here for few days. Lets meet for coffee.
Regards, Mohsin

santiagotimes.cl/forum/

I live in iquique.  Where are you?

IC. I will also be visiting there in few days. Right now I am in Santiago doing some meetings. What are you doing  in Iquique?

I bought a 25 years old company here. How I can get temporary resident?

I work here in car show room . I also new here just 3 months only. For visas I not know much. But my owner give me contract and I went immigration.  They give me 4 months residence.  Within 4 months get residence card for 1 year.

Hi , i am ahamed from sri lanka , currently in Santiago , would like to meet our Asia continent people, is there anyone currently in Santiago?

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
dimitrisp
Return ticket to Santiago
By dimitrisp
ODAN
cillianobyrne
Visa information
By cillianobyrne

Expatriate health insurance in Santiago

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Santiago

Moving to Santiago

Find tips from professionals about moving to Santiago

Travel insurance in Santiago

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Santiago

Flights to Santiago

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Santiago