Squash Buddy Needed

Hello all,

I have a couple of squash rackets and few squash balls getting dusty in my room and I think it's time to put them back to use.

I am looking for a squash buddy who can commit 2-3 times a week play. I am working office hours and it would be great if we could play after 17:00.

I haven't played for quite some time, so if you are beginner or anything to feel intimidated, I am also out of shape.

Regards,

Hello DudeinNL

I invite you to drop an advert in the Sport partners in Malta section of the site to better spread the word to find a squash partner.

In which part of Malta are you?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi,

I would be interested to play, but only once a week for a start. I would say that I have an intermediate level, but have not held a racket for more than 1 year now and also out of shape.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

Umar.

Hi I'm intrested!!!
Can u email me ***
Or ***I love squash and have no one to play with ps I go to Hilton gym in st Julian's that has squash courts:)

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi,

Anybody (still) interested about this? I'm an absolute beginner and i'd like to try squash, so let me know if you're up for a game!