Sales Engineer from India to dammam

Hi everyone I'm new to this site and please pardon me for my poor English still learning. I'm Indian from chennai city. Did B.E.MECHANICAL got 5 years experience as a sales and marketing Engineer.

I got opportunity to work for an company called ATI(abrasive technology industry) in dammam for an salary of 4000sar(3200basic+800hra)
Is it good salary?  Is it good company?  Do anyone work over there? Please do advice as my dates are nearing to join.

In an offer letter company mentioned that during my contract period about 2 years either I resign or company terminate me I have to pay whatever the amount company paid for visa and immigration I have to repay is it good?

More to ask please reply anyone

Package is less considering your experience...

after 2 yrs also they will renew it automatically so if you plan to resign, you'll have to do it just in time...

the amount they would ask would be in the range of 8000-10000...

Btw...you can survive for 4k based on your lifestyle...but its less for your experience...

You should be atleast close to 10k....

@ali_n thank you for your reply .i'm single and im alone coming to saudi. since my job is sales profile i like to get some clarification with you. i got 4.7 years experience in sales only at india don't have international experience. this would be my first job in international scope, do you think after two years i would be getting good salary if i join with other company in saudi for the same sales profile job? also in offer letter they mentioned that in mean time of 2 year contract either i resign or company terminate me i should pay the amount whatever company spend for my visa and immigration, will this cause any problem for me? since the job is sales if don't achieve the target will they terminate me? in india terminating the employee will not happen even at worst situation whereas in saudi you have to tell. you mentioned that they will renew the contract automatically and even if i resign i have to pay what do you mean by that way? is it possible for me to join other company without their notice? do dammam companies giving salary in correct time?did you know anything about company called ATI(Abrassive Technology Industries) in dammam. like to ask more advice and information but only if you interested in helping me, thank you

r

I have no idea about the company...

Termination here also rarely happens, but now as the markets are down, it seems that there are terminations taking place....

Once you join the company, there is almost "nil" chance that they would give you a visa transfer so that you could join another company...Mostly they provide exit visas as you are coming on their visa....

You have mentioned that if you resign, they'll ask compensation which they normal would do...

If you wish to resign, the only and best option is to resign when your contract is ending...

You cannot join another company without your previous company giving you a no objection letter and a visa transfer...

The package is low for your experience even if you don't have KSA experience...

Let others also help you with their answers...