Business Wine Hungary: networking with unlimited wine tasting

Hey Guys,

I am organizing a new event of the (in Budapest) well-known Business Wine serial event.
The name is Business Wine Hungary. It's being organized monthly, for those who are living, working and learning in Hungary or who is interested to start business in Hungary.
Every time we invite speakers who give business related talks in different kinds of topics.

You can follow us on facebook.com/Business-Wine-Hungary-934472916659946 as well :)

Check it out and enjoy. The next event is on the 15th, April. Terrace Opening is in progress!

You might try posting this in the EVENTS section, it might be better suited there than in the forum.  Also, please do not post personal contact information, for your own security.  Thanks.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

I did already but thanks a lot for the suggestion.
If you mean my email address as a personal contact: I am ok with it. It's not a private address.

Thanks again and wishes,

And also the FB link is totally public.

Hi

I had a message come from the Expats website, about the networking Wine tasting date on the 15th.  i would like to come but i would like to know more information on times /  Cost and location in Budapest please.

I would not write my opinions at your events page, since I think that is inappropriate and not a place for opinions. But since you posted also in the forums, where opinions can be expressed, I will do so.

From the main web site you listed at the events page, it seems to be mostly about the elitist, pretentious wine culture (a scissor doored sports car has nothing to do with wine, only with money). Lots of money, and people willing to invest and be sold on such pretentiousness, for sure. And nothing wrong with that. That is one part of many businesses.

But..... that is also just one part of the wine business.

As just one example, I doubt most of the people I saw at the photos at the main web site listed at the events page have actually done any work in a vineyard or cellar. Personally, I prefer hand crafted artisan wines made personally by the wine grower. And those are typically small wineries. And few, if any, of those will be at such events. So I, personally, will pass.