Study and work in Scotland.

Good afternoon,

I would like to study English in Scotland in Dundee.
I s the life expensive in Dundee?
Is there someone I can talk  to about it?

Thank you

Dundee is about as expensive as any other mainland Scottish town or city I guess.  You would probably need to budget around £150 a month for gas and electricity  and another £100-£200 for groceries .  As far as rent goes - if you don't mind living in a 4-storey walk-up above a shop, on a main street, rents can be quite inexpensive - take a look here :
Rental properties in Dundee

Than you for your reply. where do you live? would you advise somewhere cheaper in Scotland?

I live in Paisley, near Glasgow, and rents are more expensive here.  You are highly unlikely to find anything costing less than £250 per month - but if there is more than one bedroom in the place, you always have the option to take in a room-mate or two, or see if you can find a house-share where you can just rent one room, but those tend to be quite expensive too
Gumtree Dundee Rooms
Spare rooms Dundee

You meant that everywhere is expensive in Scotland? do you share a house? sorry for that question. Are you from Scotland?

£250 per month is a very cheap rent.  For sure you won't find cheaper than that.  I don't share a house, I live on my own - but if I could not afford the rent I would take a lodger or look for a room-mate.  I'm not from Scotland, I'm from Malta, but I have been in Scotland since 2004

Hello,
You have been there for a long time. Are you studying? I Glasgow far from Scotland?
Do you have a two bedroom flat?

I don't mean to be rude, but why are you moving here if you know nothing about the country?  Scotland is the country.  Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen, Paisley are all cities in Scotland.  The number of bedrooms I have is irrelevant.

i want to move there to study. I don't know Scotland but London. It s like you are agree with that.

If you are going to study with one of the big universities then they can help you find accommodation

The University in Dundee.

Then contact the university - they will help you find accommodation (there are 2 unis in Dundee : Abertay & Dundee - here are the links for both of them)
Dundee University Accommodation
or
Abertay University Accommodation

Thank you for your help. Good Luck!

people are free to go anywhere they want.