Would be nice to get in touch

Hi  guys, I'm Indonesian living in pamiers. I've been  living in France for 11mo now, and would be nice to get in touch with any fellow Indonesian, and of course any expat living in France. To share any experience about how to deal with new situation. Would be nice to get to know ya.

Does malaysian count too? :D

of course. You live in Lyon? Is there many Asian live in Lyon? I've never been to Lyon to be honest. Just passing by yes :D

Yes i live in lyon. To be honest im not sure how many asian as i just arrived here two weeks ago. How long have you been staying in france?. Like it here?

Farehan

I've been in France for year already. The first 2 months I live in Paris, then move to Montpellier after that. And now just move to Pamiers. Its been 2 mo in Pamiers. Its okaynow but still not comfortable yet, especially if I dnot speak French very well. Mostly I miss the food of my country😊.

Its definitely alot easier if able to speak french. Youre right, thats my difficulties too. I hope i can learn the language soon. Its hard to be independant without knowing the language. Plus im quite a slow learner which makes it alot harder and more time requires to practice.

Tell me about food! I miss food in my country too. Malaysia and indonesia shares alot of similarity when it comes to food. I hope someday we can meet and have gado-gado together.

Apparently we have a decent asian store in lyon.

Are you here alone? Or with family?

'm here alone. The only person I know when I'm here just my husband he he. well he help me a lot to adjust. Yup, a lot of similarity between our country. I like to go shopping at sungai-wang awhen I when to your country. Tell me, which part of Malaysia are you? I myself from surabaya, eastJava. Yes, I hope we could meet someday. Well if you happen to pass at Paniers let me know. Do you have eprivate email, contact ofacebook ?  you may contact me there.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct