Interested to work for IBM?

If you are thinking about a career at IBM or you are interested in learning how your skills, expertise and interests fit with available IBM job opportunities –
then you are invited to check the available positions on the following link and apply, no matter from where you are in the world ! Good luck... <span class="reintegratelink">[link under review]</span>

Hi Laplage01,

Thank you for this information. :)

If you are working for IBM as well and if you know details on job opportunities offered, i invite you to post them in the jobs in Poland section, so that the targeted audience can see this advert.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I'd like to warn all excited candidates than IBM in Poland is not a "true IBM"
Don't expect American professionalism or salary.
I suggest to do extensive research to ensure the culture of this company will fit you.
I had been working 15 months in Wroclaw. I met many great people there, but for some IBM it's just a  springboard to get to other international companies.

What do you mean by saying "American professionalism"?

I guess it means He is an

Yeah, may be but I don't think there's such a thing as "American professionalism", at least not better than anywhere else and, of course salaries won't be the same as in the US...

It's a kind of modified Polish company with the #tag of IBM. That's mean the offering and facilities are not the same working with IBM in USA or some other countries in the world.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Salary in Warsaw.
By avanee
Law firm for company registration
By AronFars
Job Openings.
By Jm399s
Starting business in Poland
By AronFars
Local IT Jobs consultant's websites in Poland
By debashishroyin
How is every non pole working in Poland?
By Warrenton

Expatriate health insurance in Poland

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Poland

Moving to Poland

Find tips from professionals about moving to Poland

Travel insurance in Poland

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Poland

Flights to Poland

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Poland