Filipino in Peru - Can we stay for 183 days without visa?

hi everyone!

I am from Philippines and currently here at Cyprus.

As i heard  Peru is one of the country that we Philippine citizens can enter without the need of visa for 183 days.

I would like to ask anyone who knows how much should be the Bank guarantee if i would like to come to Peru and if i will be able to find a job,,

is there a possibility that i can have work permit?

Thank you..

I suggest that you take the time to read through the posts on this section of the forum for information.

I think you dont need bank guarantee. I also recomend you check Peru´s official immigration website: www.migraciones.gob.pe

Best regards.

thanks...a lot.. :)

i am referring to the "sufficient fund" ,,, like other countries i inquired i was informed that i have to have at least 5000 to 1000 us dollars.. and if i would reach Peru am i allowed to find a job?

Well, for most latin american countries and Pacific ocean countries there are no restrictions (just the limit of time as a tourist, which is 183 days per year) but I don´t know if there exists some for filippino people.

Check the web http://www.migraciones.gob.pe for direct info from the officers, there they have a direct chat and they are very kind with the public.