Finger print for children

Hi people,

Anyone having information of the new Saudi law to give fingerprint to Jawazat for children over 6? I took my kid to the passport office at Jeddah Tahliyah Mall, however the officer advised me that I should take him to the main passport office at Kandarah. Anyone who performed this obligation already?
Plus, I was able to get exit-reentry visa for my kid. Does this mean that my kid will not be asked for any finger print during exiting the country without any hassle?
Can you please share your experience?

I took my kids to sahara Mall, Riyadh, it was done without any hickup

Thank you, however I am living in Jeddah.

Yes, that's true. Fingerprint enrollment has to be in place for all equal/above 6 years of age.
We recently discussed it here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=561238 , please have a look for more info and references.

Palkovnik wrote:

Plus, I was able to get exit-reentry visa for my kid. Does this mean that my kid will not be asked for any finger print during exiting the country without any hassle?

No, you won't face problems if issuing exit re-entry succeeded. It's better to do it asap.

By the way, do double-check from MOI website. That kid might already have been 'enrolled' [as they say it on their website] :)

I am actually hoping my 6 year old is fingerprinted at the airport either as we leave or when we return and then I don't have to try and find a mall to take her to at another time. Honestly the hours don't match up well with my kids schedule or my husband's.

My son will be 6 on 15th June and I am travelling on 7th June 2018. Will it cause any trouble for re entry exit? Can we biometric be done early?

Hi Muzaffer

could you please advise, till what time is the Sahara Mall Jawazat is open
i have to take my kid as well

Regards
Javeed

hi. anyone can pls. update in which location riyadh for fingerprint registration for kids.

Thankyou

What is the requirement for the fingerprint of children above 6 years old here in riyadh

yusitime wrote:

What is the requirement for the fingerprint of children above 6 years old here in riyadh

Just passport, it will be done at jawazat or while entering or exiting the Immigration counter