King size bed

Hi all
Does anyone know where you can buy a king size bed?

Thanks
Phil

ikkea

have a look at "Videnov.bg" website,,they have showroom in VT

IKEA

We bought our bed from mondo mebeli... they had a good deal for our bed and we love it... they had several different sizes

I'm bringing mine with me from England! I will probably have to extend the bedroom to get it in!...lol Not speaking Bulgarian,,YET, I thought it best to get anything I might need here before I move. Thursday marks the beginning of the Journey!

Have a safe trip
Which area are you settling in ?

Cheers
Phil

Hi Phil,
I was due to leave tomorrow, but this morning my Insurance company finally declared they need to send me a green card as I would be turned back at the Romanian border without one! So All my planning in advance was to no avail! I now leave on the 21st! I will be very close to the border with Romania  in the Vratsa municipality, a small village named Furen.  Now I am very tempted to go and get the van weighed as life always has a message in its events! If its overweight I can act here, rather than be fined or imprisoned, later! :-)

Bruce

have a great journey and godspeed

Corinne and Terry

I would recommend the Italian brand Magniflex, which I personally use. 100% foam, you can purchase it from any major mattress or furniture store. You can also order a custom size if you are very tall. They're not cheap, but most of the mattress come with a 25 year warranty. If you do not want to spend that much, the Bulgarian brand mattresses Ted are a decent alternative. I'm not a fan of the Bulgarian Ikea at all, prices are way too high for the poor quality 100% Chinese made furniture and mattresses they offer.
If you are looking for furniture/kitchen I can recommend a friend of mine who has outfitted both my apartments and works with the lowest prices in Sofia (and I checked every single place), very happy with the quality of work. Send me a message since I don't want it to be seen as advertising.