Seeking accommodation in Doha asap

Hi everyone, I am from Sweden and relocating to Doha within 3 days. I am in desperate need for accommodation, preferably in West Bay. I am an IT consultant, our office is close to the Hilton Double Tree hotel and not so far from Cornish road. It will be a 3 years an assignment so I am looking for a long term accommodation.

I am a genuine person, calm, clean, organized, none smoker, no pets, no loud music and most of the time busy with my work. If anyone is willing to offer accommodation (furnished) then please message me as soon as possible.

Thank you and kind regards

// Youness

Hi JonasLund,

I invite you to post an ad in the Housing in Doha section, it might help you in your search.

There are also some offers in the same section, i invite you to have a look at them.

I strongly recommend you to get subscribed to the housing section as well, you will receive new notifications about new offers.

Thanks and good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks Priscilla for the info. I have been looking under the housing section, at the moment it seems my options are limited and I am running out of time! Hence I placed this message to outreach others in Qatar and increase my chance.

Thank you and regards

Hi, shame I have a lovely home but all the rhings you don't want. Good luck in your search. Kind regatds

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section

Hi

Please contact Gideon*** for possible accommodation.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : share contact infos only in private please.

Hello all

Whether you are looking for or proposing rentals, please refer to the appropriate section of the site :

Housing in Doha

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

-Topic Closed.

Closed