Neck and shoulder pain

Hi everyone. I have been suffering from pain in my neck and shoulders for some time now, and regular massage does not seem to do it for me. Does anybody have any tips on what I should do?

Treat the cause!
Many reasons. Weather, shower, sleep positions....
See a doctor is the best option.

You may contact with Doctor Mickael Malle. His phone number is 0946 740 066
His office is 161-161a hai ba trung, Ward.6, district 3( American Chiropratic Clinic)

Phương

@ buithiphuong0305 > I invite you to recommend this doctor in the business directory >  Doctors in Saigon .

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

joseguierra wrote:

Hi everyone. I have been suffering from pain in my neck and shoulders for some time now, and regular massage does not seem to do it for me. Does anybody have any tips on what I should do?

It may be Cervical Dystonia.... Go to French Vietnam hospital and let them run some tests... should cost you about 500,000.

Across from the FV hospital is a health clinic called Maple Healthcare. I've tried their chiropractic treatment. It's an American doctor and the other staff speak English too. It's a really nice and clean place. I had some trouble with my back and after just a few adjustments I felt a huge difference. So I can definitely recommend that. I also heard that they got acupuncture now too, with a German doctor. Maybe that is what you need. Anyways, check them out maplehealthcare.net

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : advertising your services is prohibited on Expat.com
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
ClaireL250866 wrote:

Across from the FV hospital is a health clinic called Maple Healthcare. I've tried their chiropractic treatment. It's an American doctor and the other staff speak English too. It's a really nice and clean place. I had some trouble with my back and after just a few adjustments I felt a huge difference. So I can definitely recommend that. I also heard that they got acupuncture now too, with a German doctor. Maybe that is what you need. Anyways, check them out maplehealthcare.net

I had a stiff neck and shoulder (very painful) when I was working in Vung Tau a few years ago. I was recommended to see a young lady who specialized in massage and accupuncture using electric pulses. It was highly effective. No idea where you could get that in Saigon though.

I think I saw one at the soccer/stadium place (Hoa Lu Stadium) near the TV Station. It's a clinic hidden hidden inside the building, mostly serve the athletes I think.

I am an American physical therapist who has been living and volunteering in public hospitals in Da Nang since 2006 under my own organization, Steady Footsteps.  Although my own particular focus is on the treatment of patients with neurological disorders, such as stroke, traumatic brain injury, etc., we recently brought a couple of Australians who specialize in Myofascial Release to Da Nang.  They gave a week-long seminar and workshop to the physicians of the Traditional Medicine Hospital of Da Nang which was enthusiastically received and those techniques have been immediately implemented with good results, especially by people with neck and back disorders.  Just something to consider if you happen to be in Central Vietnam . . .

The first, you should put your pillows and cushions under sunshine

Thanks

In district 7 and district 5 also have Mapple Clinic, they are really good clinic for bone or pain inside.
You can go there Sir