Looking for friends in Rotterdam!

Hi there,

I'm Rachel and I'm 22 from London. I really want to meet people from all different countries as I love socializing. I like hanging out like going to the cinema etc, drinking/partying and exercising. Let me know if you want to do any of those things with me !

Take care

I am Victor, here for 6 months for an internship and I live in Rotterdam.

I'd like to meet people from all different horizon to share our experience, discover the city, just hang out and have a drink !

Check my profile for a more detailed description and don't hesitate to message me if you want !

See you soon

Hi, I also just lived in NL. i live in Delft, 15 mins away by train from rotterdam centraal 😊

hey how r u and where u based in rotterdam and whats ur profession dear?

im also new here from india working as a software developer and mobile developer. i alsi looking frnds for company

I'm Charley, I am moving to Rotterdam in May for an internship and am really keen to make some friends before I move! I'm from Edinburgh, every outdoorsy, creative and up for a good laugh. Very excited about living in Holland!

Let me know if you are interested in getting to know each other

Hi rachel and all other international people,

That´s cool to hear that you are learning and meeting new people. I am Dutch and live here so it would be nice to meet more international people. I have lived in different countries as well and know that it´s hard to meet locals. So if anyone is feeling like getting together I can show you the real Dutch things, not just cheese, bikes and weed :P

Take care and enjoy,

Hi there :-) I`m from Switzerland (bilingual french and swissgerman speaking city) and will move to Rotterdam in august and am pretty excited for it. I would like to start making new friends already now. I will visit Rotterdam from 9.-11. may. Is anyone of you free for a drink, chat or walk trough the city then during the day? If so, please just message me :-) Looking forward to meet you.

hey janine that would be cool. You can send me a message if you want to meet up

Hey Rachel,

I would love to hang out. Im moving to Rotterdam in a couple of months I would like to make some new friends. I dont live here yet but visit once a month for a week or two.

Lets keep in touch.
Kind regards, Sibel

Questions and answers about Rotterdam

Ask your question
Need accomodation in Rotterdam for short stay( 2 months)
By ravindra.chenikala
Janna Kraan-Vlassi
Pregnancy and birth
By Janna Kraan-Vlassi
Getting my fiance a job...
By Jort
Rotterdam / Den Haag apartments
By jakubwieslaw
Moving to Rotterdam
By sentkum83
Football Teams Rotterdam
By JoshuaOgugua

Expatriate health insurance in Rotterdam

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Rotterdam

Moving to Rotterdam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Rotterdam

Travel insurance in Rotterdam

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Rotterdam

Flights to Rotterdam

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Rotterdam