Working visa for hiv+ ?

hi everybody, there is sombody can help me?
i will move to Shanghai to work for 2 years with my company. I am hiv+ from 3 years and i am on therapy. I am in a very good health and I will bring my medication from my country.
Will i have some problems to obtein my working visa?

Thank you very much.

Maybe this might give you some ideas:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=348682

thank you!!!!

Could you tell us what happened finally?
There are some cases of hiv positive people working in China, I need to know

In order to obtain a working visa in China, you are required to take a physical health exam. Following that procedure, they will discover you are HIV positive.  What the Chinese officials do with that information is anyone's guess.  Good luck

thank you very much

Dear All,

I can recommend a company which specializes on Expats visas and permits.

I am currently working in a German MNC in Kuala Lumpur, holding up the regional position, and also HIV+ (VL undetectable). Due to the org structure change, my management wanted to move me to Shanghai head office. I am in the situation that should I disclose it to them, or reject them (may end up I have no job at the end).

It is glad to see some cases here, and I would like to seek for help in getting a work permit/visa. Do you mind to share me the contact and the background of how your agent can help? A very big thanks to you.

I am going to tell you straight...

Close your eyes. Apply. Don't say anything about being HIV+. The Z-visa screening process is very rudimentary. I think if you can stand up, you will pass it. It's really nothing like you would get out West.

China probably has a rule barring visas to HIV infected people. But I don't know that for positive. I would STRONGLY suggest that you smile, and proceed forward as if you don't have HIV.

I tell you the truth... if you say that you have HIV there is a 85% chance of rejection.

However, if you don't say anything, there is a 85% chance of acceptance, based on my personal experiences.

I wish you the best. Regards.

AnChristine wrote:

Dear All,

I can recommend a company which specializes on Expats visas and permits.

May I have the contact please ...?

Ok let's say I will not disclose my status but then I'll bring my medications with me, would that still be an issue? would they ask about the medications? I am planning to work in China in a Hotel for a contractual basis employment and I'm HIV+ but undetectable.

Hi  is true that China has banned hiv restrictions

Please provide the contact