Places with best bus links to Valetta

Hi Everyone!

I know the accommodation topic has been discussed frequently on the forum, but I'm looking for info about the best far out places for bus links to Valetta, in terms of number of bus routes and frequency.

Naturally, Valetta/Sliema is expensive for rent, but I was thinking of moving further out and using transport in.

Someone mentioned the south was beautiful (and cheaper) but concerned with bus frequency.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Naxxar is great. If we have one good connection then it is to Valletta! Following buses go there (frequency based on Mon-Fri, weekend might be different):

49: every 60 minutes
46: every 30 minutes
43: every 30 minutes
45: every 30 minutes
31: every 30 minutes

Also Mosta has great connections, probably even more than Naxxar. Not sure if it's far out enough for you - the journey takes between 40 minutes to 1 1/2 hours, depending on the time of the day and traffic.

Thank you!

This is great!

:)

mosta to valetta is good but annoying to some other parts like sliema.

Mosta is real nice

Thanks! :)

Almost everywhere links into Valletta, but the further out you go the longer it takes.

Centrally

Attard, Rabat, Buses every 10 Minutes. Naxxar, Mosta As above. Lija Balzan Buses more infrequent, but pass throughto these othere areas and can change buses Birkirkara Hamrum Lots of buses, but very busy areas

Thanks!

:)