Moving to South Korea with your family

Hello everybody,

When settling abroad with your spouse and children, the expatriation process requires an extensive preparation.

What are the considerations to take into account when moving to South Korea with your family? What challenges have you faced? How did your children adapt to their new environment?

What is your recipe for a successful family expatriation in South Korea?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience,

Bhavna

Nothing to worry for food, children can easily adapt the things better than elders, few elders may be not adapt but not children. especially my case my children's (9 & 7 yrs) daughters easily adapted the food as well as pleasant weather conditions. you can prepare the minimum 2 ~ 3 weeks yours comfortable food & then gradually you can adapt the Korean food especially sticky sweet rice Dal / tomato / sambar / plain curd etc.

Hi!
I would like to know if the things are much harder for singel mom's with children to liv in South Korea?

Sincerely / Celia

You absolutely misconception ....Kids are up to certain age very close with mom..some of  the things may not disclose with father at all.
And single mom will have the enthusiasm to grown up her kids in very passion way..
She knows the for the kids whole & sole only mom...nothing to worry. ..for food ,leaving, hospitals  & especially security comparative with other countries.

Hi again!
so you think i should move to SouthKorea with my son and he is 12 years old now and we could make it to live and have a good life there?
It is very important to make a good living because of two things first of all my son and then that i am single.  I would love to show my son that we can make it just fine where we are just we are two together.  You can just do fine wherever we are just we are with our love one's. I would love to have a answer. I wish you and your love one's wellbeing and happiness and please stay healthy well and happy.

Best regards / Celia

Yes...you can move  without any doubt. And your son never feel isolate. Like we'll being helping & friendly nature of Koreans is outstanding..Don't make second thought just move to South Korea. .☺

Hi!
Thank you for your answers. It makes me feel good. I am hopping to find friends too for my self. Was it easy for you as a adult to find some friend there that you can talk to when you feel sad unhappy and alone??? I have to move because i am not feeling a live here. I love Sout Korea and i am very tankfull and grateful for your answers. Please stay healthy and happy and take care. Who knows we maybe meet eah othere some day and having a good lunch with family. Take care.

Sincerely / Celia