Playdates anyone with children?

Hola tod@s,
My name is Dan O'Toole, and me, my wife, and my 2-year old have recently moved to Rio Grande. We are looking for some folks with young children who might be interested in play dates. We are willing to travel anywhere between San Juan and Humacao.
We look forward to hearing back from you! If you have any additional questions, just ask!
-Dan

I wish you the best . Have you contacted any home school groups in your area?

Thanks Sandra. Any home school groups that you know of/would recommend?

Check out Mommies and Daddies Playgroup on Facebook!

Hey I live in San Juan and Have a toddler... He is an only child...I am also looking for playdates... let me know...

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Greetings, fellow expats! My 3 (she would insist I add "and 1/2") year old daughter and I now divide our time between Georgia and Puerto Rico. We landed on the island two days ago and would love to get together with others with small children. We are in Isla Verde but can travel some.

Thanks!

Hi I'd love to meet up...I live in San Juan... do you know the island??? Add me on facebook... ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

We have a 4 year old daughter. We will be moving to the Island June 3rd, Looking for play dates. Going to be living in the Bayamon/Dorado area. You can find us on facebook Adrian Frankie.

Hello!! I have a 4 year old in desperate need of a friend!! I live in condado but we are willing to travel!!

Littlejoepr wrote:

Hello!! I have a 4 year old in desperate need of a friend!! I live in condado but we are willing to travel!!

I would suggest you also join the facebook group "Expats in Puerto Rico", if you do, there are 3 questions which are mandatory in order to join. The will pop up when you request membership.

We have a 4yr old and a 6yr old and we are in Santurce.   The facebook group might be good to join as well but I haven't seen many people use it to organize meetups, seems like its mostly used to share news.

Message me and lets meetup!   We won't be there full time until May 26th and our kids are in a summer school program for June.  But any time after 3pm or on weekends we can meetup!

In the condado area there is a group for newly arrived expats and they hold several activities including play dates. However I don't know the name of the group.

Thank you for responding!!

Also Check Mommies and Daddies Playgroup on Facebook

What mommies and daddies group? Do you have a link?

sontek wrote:

What mommies and daddies group? Do you have a link?

Nope, I asked the members of our facebook group, maybe somebody has it, I could not find it.