I am refugee - how to move to germany

i would like to move to germany    but i dont know how can i go

First move is to find out if you qualify for a visa to enter the country.
Contact your nearest German Embassy for the information.

Go online and search for the information.

lema kolale wrote:

i would like to move to germany    but i dont know how can i go

Can you speak German well and have any marketable skills?  Without that, you'll have little luck in Germany.

As a refugee, you can apply for political asylum in Germany.
To do this, however, you need to reach Germany first (with or without visa). Do not travel through other EU countries, because you'd have to apply for asylum in the first one you reach, by law.
With your application, you need to submit proof that you were politically or racially persecuted at home (just the will to live and work in Germany does NOT make you eligible for asylum).
If you are from a war-torn country like Syria, or a repressive totalitarian system like Eritrea, this is easy and almost every applicant is approved. Ethiopia, where your profile says you are from, is seen as less restrictive, so you need to show how you were personally disadvantaged there.
The approval process takes several months or even years, during which you have to live in a refugee camp and cannot travel or work.
If your application is rejected, you will be deported to your home country or - if that is too dangerous (e.g. in war-torn Syria) - you will be allowed to stay on in the German refugee camp until the situation at home improves.
If you are approved you can start a normal life in Germany and even get your family (spouse, children) to join you.