Docs preparation for spouse visa

Hi Team,
Am getting married in April and immediately after marriage I want to join my husband in Belgium. He is working there with D type visa. Am planning to process for PCC, legalization of birth certificate in March itself so that I can immediately submit docs for spouse visa approval. Will this cause any legal issue as I am doing all these things well ahead of marriage.

Speaking about the PCC. Can I get PCC in permanent address area as it would be time consuming to get the PCC done in present address.

Please refer existing threads before opening a new one. Most of the times you may find the question answered in existing threads in the forum. Also if you post questions in similar threads, it is good to have the information in one place :)

The topic of PCC is discussed here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=570818

>>> Am planning to process for PCC, legalization of birth certificate in March itself so that I can immediately submit docs for spouse visa approval. Will this cause any legal issue as I am doing all these things well ahead of marriage.

-----> Normally No. PCC is valid for 6 months from it's date of issue. State attestation and MEA Apostile stamp (which is needed on birth certificate, marriage certificate and PCC) is also valid for 6 months from its date of stamping. Please note that most of the files for family re-union visa are now being sent to Belgium (foreign office) to make decision. The processing time (as per current trend) is 3-4 months. So, it is good to make sure the documents/PCC (or attestation on them) wont be more than 6 months old by the time the file is picked for processing here. (just to be on safer side).