Mum and toddler group

hi all

We just recently relocated to Malta, living now in the Birkirkara area. Any tips on where to find a mum and toddler group? Or a good creche where the little one could spend a couple of hours a day?

thanks in advance

I will be moving to Swieqi in May and I am keen to hear about any such groups.

Hi,

I live in Sliema/St Julians and haven't found a nearby group to attend at the weekend. I work full time. Always open for a meet up in Sliema park with the toddlers!

Sounds good! Will send you a message when we get there if you're still interested :)

Hello there,

Hope you are settling in.

My partner works in Birkirkara but we live in Sliema, how old is your little one? I remember seeing there was a toddler dance class in Birkirkara but that was for 2 1/2 year old upwards. With my almost 2 year old we do a fun class in Pembroke on Fridays its at Pembroke karate club. The other ones I know of are, tumbletots, artful toddler (both in Naxxar) summerbell dance studio in Mosta do a dance party class, also at various churches throughout the island there are mum and baby groups held I think your closest would be Sta Venera, here is the link for contact info:

http://www.kidsmalta.com/articles/view/ … Clubs.aspx

This is a pretty useful website is also has lists of classes available

http://www.kidsmalta.com/pages/view/creativity.aspx

There are some classes in Mosta that I'm going to start going to. Add Chiara Ludi Mosta on Facebook for more info.

This is really useful thanks! My son is 19months so also nearly 2, randomly we also leave in Sliema/St Julians and my partner works in Birkakara!

Going to check out these links and classes and see if any are at the weekend. Having to work full-time is a pain sometimes ha ha

Weekend classes do seem to be a bit trickier to find I can't think of any, tumbletots do classes which are later on about 4.30 if you finish work early enough.

Happy to meet at the park weekends if you would like to meet up?

Gill

Great! We should definitely organise something!

Thanks for the links, will check them out now!

We could all organise our own group as well :)

I agree!
Perhaps San Anton gardens? Great playground for kids, and there is a cafe to grab a cuppa

I'll be around from May so would love to meet :)

I reccomend Ludi in Mosta (they're on Facebook) they organise lots of interesting classes and groups.

There is a group in Mosta (which is close to Birkirkara) called Ludi and they do free classes for mums and toddlers including crafts, music, yoga.  Here's their website - http://www.ludimosta.eu/

Hi, still here in Sliema?

Hi hun!
Baby sensory is amazing!!! It's in birkikara! They have one for babies, which I go to and also toddler sensory :) I live in balzan just near you, we should meet up for a coffee one day:) xxxxxx

Following!  In the meantime I just started a foreign momma of malta group on Facebook, if you want to join. facebook.com/groups/ForeignMommasOfMalta/

I've just joined your group - great idea!

Yay! I haven't seen it yet to approve it but will look! Also,  was it you I briefly touched on daycare with?