Freedom of EU movement

Hi I'm Alma from  Philippines. I have a Dutch boyfriend who lives and work now in Lille. We have a 4 year old girl and she holds both Philippine and Dutch passport. Me and my daughter lives now in Philippines. We wanna join her father in Lille as non eu I must apply for visa and sad to say i got denied for a tourist visa. This has been my concernd.  The reason they give to me was that my intention to leave the teritory before my visa expires in not ascertain. I mean i even have return tickets. 
To where does the freedom of eu movement law  applies in my situation? Anybody who have idea about this please comment.

luna alma wrote:

Hi I'm Alma from  Philippines. I have a Dutch boyfriend who lives and work now in Lille. We have a 4 year old girl and she holds both Philippine and Dutch passport. Me and my daughter lives now in Philippines. We wanna join her father in Lille as non eu I must apply for visa and sad to say i got denied for a tourist visa. This has been my concernd.  The reason they give to me was that my intention to leave the teritory before my visa expires in not ascertain. I mean i even have return tickets. 
To where does the freedom of eu movement law  applies in my situation? Anybody who have idea about this please comment.

Have a look at this link, which I think will answer your question.  However if you do not intend to reside with your boyfriend (you stated you had a return ticket), reunification may not be a possibility.

Family Reunification for Unmarried Partners

Romaniac

Thank you for the information.  Btw we wanted to join my boyfriend . I had return tickets for the reason it was adviced by alawyer that familie reunification will be hard for us like we have no legal documents as proof. I dont know how the directive order for familie reunification i  france is implemented .  Im very confused like as i read ..as partner of a eu national i should have derved right to reside in a country which the eu national is living. And as thurd country national i would only need an entry visa  to join my boyfriend.. i just dont get why they deny my visa application knowing my boyfriend is en national and my daughter too as a minor for her to travel and as her mother i just dont get why they denied a visa. Its not like its my first time . Last year we also went on vacation in the netherlands and application went well. But like my boyfriend is noy in Francr ots logic we musf lodge my application in French embassy.. anyway thanks for the information