I am Indonesian

Iam indonesian. I am so curious about USA. Hope one day I'll be there 😂

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
Here's hoping your dreams come true.

To help with that, perhaps a nice introduction :)

Hello,
My name is Noel and I am from Southern California USA and just wanted to know what would you like to know about USA?
Thank you,
Noel

Hey Fred, i'm so glad that you commented on my post. Wow it's  a really great thing that I have a new friend from USA.
One of my goal in my live is visit USA or maybe stay there. How was the social living there? Is it possible if I want to visit USA, because USA visa is quite complex lol. 😁

Noel : I don't know, I think so many things that I want to know about USA, Even how they are speak "accsen" make me interest. It's such a amazing thing if I can visit USA or stay there and have many friends there.  Thank
Thank you Noel.

:)

lestari dori wrote:

Hey Fred, i'm so glad that you commented on my post. Wow it's  a really great thing that I have a new friend from USA.
One of my goal in my live is visit USA or maybe stay there. How was the social living there? Is it possible if I want to visit USA, because USA visa is quite complex lol. 😁

dori,

Fred is a member of the Expat.com Experts team, as I am, and we regularly welcome new members to the forum and try to guide them.  He however, is not American nor living in USA :)  I am American, but living in Romania ;)

As you rightfully remark, obtaining a USA visa can be complex, so you need to do your research starting here https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en.html

Also, your question about "social living" is also a complex one to answer, as it is a very large country with different regions and many types of people living there :) There is no correct single answer to your question.  Also, it shouldn't be that relevant an issue for someone that is just visiting for tourism,

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team