Traditional Chinese Medicine & boat to live on

I am a US citizen coming to China in search of a Chinese Tradition Medicine doctor looking for a cure, or improvement at least, for my chronic fatigue syndrome.

Since  I am coming so very far (from my sailing catamaran in the Marquesas Islands, French Polynesia) and a cure is questionable, obviously I want to find the best doctor in China.

I need to be on the coast and am looking for a boat to live on while in China. I don't think I could live on land and would like to find a boat to live on while under medical treatment.

If you have any suggestions on how to find the best doctor, or a place to stay I will appreciate it very much. Thanks. Dan

Hi Dan,
My family also use traditional Chinese medicines quite often; we may be able to help if you need recommendation.  Feel free to contact me (I live in Shanghai, but also have such contacts in Beijing).

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Cheers,
Jeff

Do you know of any traditional medicine practitioners down Ningbo way?

Mike

NIngbo, I don't; sorry.
However, if you don't mind, I can ask my friends whether they do

Jeff

Hi Jeff,
   I'd appreciate it very much if you did ask around.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike, try Dr. Liu 刘医, tel. 133-7182-9806.
Recommended by a friend but I spoke to her over tel., she says she can help.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,
     Does she speak English? Sorry if that sounds stupid.

Thanks,
Mike

Did not specifically ask, but I told her you are a foreigner (maybe can speak a little Chinese) and will contact her directly, and she says okay.

Jeff

Mike: My friend says Dr. Liu is good.

Hi Jeff,
    I could use Chinese more effectively if I wechat or QQ with the doctor. Could you possibly find out if she has wechat? I don't have enough Chinese to even ask her that much, let alone carry on an informative conversation.

Mike

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please register yourself in the business directory. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Mike, I have spoken to her; you can wechat her*** and talk directly.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Jeff

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Jeff, you are great! Thanks so much for your help.

Mike

Mike: I have translated her questions (about your case); please check your WeChat.

Jeff