Multinational companies

m from syria used to work in Kuwait as cabin crew for five years but I had to leave my carrier and  everything behind me due to the difficulties that face the Syrians whatever they are  long story short I tried to apply for all the Belgian airlines but speaking French or Nederlands (fluently) is an esset so I would to enquire about the multinational companies that might need people speak English till my Nederlands gets improved
Thanks in advance  :)

I believe the language used in the Netherlands is referred to as Dutch ;)

Romaniac

Yes Dutch

The language is also called Nederlands in Dutch itself.  (Like French is Francais in French).

Yes. Actually, we say Flemish, because it's like a Duthc dialect, but it's the same language!!! Only pronunciation or expressions which change...

Unfortunately, as Syrian, and seen what's happening, it could be very difficult for you to find a job in Europe... But, beyond that, the european job market is reserved to the europeans, because there is a big unemployment crisis andif you don't work in engieneering, science or if you don't have a skill very, it's almost impossible to find a job in Europe...

Hi
I'm having the same problem and I'm english, I am sorry to tell you, you must learn nederlands 1st, I have been trying for 5 years to work with no sucess, and I am quite educated. the reasoning you will get told time and time again is because of health and safety regulations, french is an option but as most people speak dutch,  I would learn this, it is a hard fact but due to the enconmic situation in europe you will need to go that extra mile. if you want to work in Brussels then learn french.  I am not trying to put a downer on you but really have to learn up to 2.4 in nederlands before employers will accept you, I have tried english companies, but you have write to the head quarters in england  to get a job in belgium and most want you to speak fluent dutch or french. I wish you the best of british, but really take some time out and go to school first

Helloo stargirl

I am learning Nederlands at school now but still 1.2 niveau... I tried a lot to find a job in English but unfortunately nothing... So I understand what you have been through I know it will be as my condition.... Wish us the best luck and thank you for replying  :)

It is not a good situation. Unless you have skills/experience in the industries (multinational companies with international client-base) that use English as working language (like Information Technology, Telecommunications, etc), it is very hard to find job without local language proficiency.

Concentrate on the language course, get good proficiency. Wishing you guys all the best.