Al Jedaani Hospital

Hello everyone..I was wondering whether Al Jedaani Hospital is a good place to work at. Can anyone pls tell me about the working condition of nurses, management and housing system. Your input will be highly appreciated. Thank.tou very much.

Poor management, accommodation provided in family building, not a separate compound or rented villa like other hospitals, but you are free to go anywhere after duty, no strict rules, over all it's good. Welcome to Jeddah...  :)

That's sad...i wouldn't want to be living in a building with families. Family section and single section, should be :( im glad i didn't aign my contract. I guess i'll take the one in riyadh with dallah hospital. Now im so sad since i wanted to work someqhere i. Jeddah.jeddah is more like khonar where i have worked before. Like a free country 😢

You should sign here, jeddah is best place, and their accommodation is not a compound, but it's private building... and it's nice , you gonna enjoy here...i have few friends working there too

Gotta rhink about my options then. But of course i prefer jeddah above all else 😁

Welcome and see you soon in jeddah...  :)

xen_is_here wrote:

That's sad...i wouldn't want to be living in a building with families. Family section and single section, should be :( im glad i didn't aign my contract. I guess i'll take the one in riyadh with dallah hospital. Now im so sad since i wanted to work someqhere i. Jeddah.jeddah is more like khonar where i have worked before. Like a free country 😢

I worked for Dalla for 8 years and would recommend to reconsider your decision of signing with them.

Reconsider? Why is that so? But the fact that you worked there for 8 years says otherwise you wouldn't last that long if it wasn't nice there. By the way pls enlighten me.of what i need to know about dallah hospital specially the nursing department, working conditions, food, accommodation, and lastly do they really give the area allowances in full. Your answer to my questions would be highly appreciated Ehtesham. Thanks a lot.

Hi, my colleague wife is working at Al-Jedaani hospital as a Head nurse. If you need any information Please contact at xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please share contact details via the pm system