Laptops "What would be the Best Brand "

Hey All, I am looking at purchasing a new Laptop and for one that I  would have the least problem  with and would have authorized service repair in Brasil any and all replys  appreciated !  It will be used mainly for communication,  movie editing,.
Thanks in advance.

As far as laptops that use Windows operating system, first of all you had better check with the manufacturers if their warranties will cover you worldwide, many don't cover their equipment once removed from the country of purchase.

If you find their warranties will provide coverage here the following brands are quite popular here and you won't have problems finding service or parts. Acer, Asus, Dell, HP, and Lenovo.

Apple is everywhere here in Brazil too if you are buying one of their computers, you'll have no problems with service or parts either.

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team

Hi mate
for me the best laptop has been my HP Pavilion that's now 2 1/2 years old. runs very cool, the only thing that need doing is a new battery, what's not a problem,
it runs windows 10 that not to bad apart from the black thing at appears on the right hand side, and gets in the way, I think its called "Cortina", so if anyone known's how to remove in completely, please let me know

I found this link on the Google of how to possibly remove the Cortana, just fyi?!
http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/ … indows-10/
Enjoy the day.
There are several articles on Google of how to remove it or disable and some are specific for HP, if you have the chance research all for some will affect the search on the device.