Filipinos in Mumbai

Hi,

I'm looking for Filipino organizations or community in Mumbai. Any info you know is greatly appreciated. :)

Hello melai_r

Could you tell us why you are looking to meet other fellow filipinos? Do you have a plan to expatriate to Mumbai soon?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi Kenjee,

I work for a real estate firm in the Philippines. I have been assigned in  most parts of Asia to promote real properties to investors and to those wanting to live or retire in our country. Moreover, I am looking for marketing partners abroad.

We aim to do the same in India.  What better way to start is by meeting people, especially my fellow Filipinos. It will be more fun and an added bonus to meet friends. And I believe that this site is a good venue to know a few.

I am scheduled to visit Mumbai next month. It is going to be my first time and I am quite excited on this new adventure.

Thanks and regards,
Melanie

Hello,
Good Day.

I am Indian living in Mumbai. My wife a Philippine national. If you are in Mumbai and wish to meet her you may contact me. xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi HussainMohammed,

Thank you so much! I'll call her once I get there. You'll definitely be of great help.

Best regards,
Melanie

Nice to meet u, one of my friend from Tangub is confused to stay in India, can u help her to sort her problems.

hi melai kmusthaim rajesh here settked in s india chennai metricity soiuthindia i been to varius  philipinesislands easrlier  if u visit  india kindly  contact me too im a mkting consultancy if ur seriusc kindly rteply youcan plan yr trip accordinglythanks tak care  rajesh with regds

Thanks Rajesh your post. I will inform if I happen to visit Chennai soon. I will pm you to get your contact.

Regards,
Melanie

Hi...
I am from Bangalore and we are in to real estate and we are member for BRA-I AND NAR-I let me know if you wish to have any association in Bangalore whatsapp me on xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Khanblr,

Thanks for your response. I will message you in whatsapp.

Regards,
Melanie

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

@rajeshwar001

Your post is hard to understand. Text speak in not best way of communicating. Could you please post in English.

Hi
Are you still in Mumbai?