MARRIAGE IN JEDDAH FOR INDIAN PROCEDURE PLEASE

HOW TO DO MARRIAGE IN JEDDAH FOR INDIAN COUPLE IQAMA HOLDER, COMPLETE PROCEDURE PLEASE

Muslim or Non-Muslim?

The detailed article is in the guides section:
https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … rabia.html

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY

BUT THE INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN IS FOR THE CITY OF RIYADH

AND I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION IN THE CITY OF JEDDAH

KINDLY LET ME KNOW THE ADDRESS OF MOHAKKAMA TANKEEH IN JEDDAH

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS

The legal procedures are the same Kingdom wide. So, the only thing you need is the marriage court location in Jeddah. I trust someone from Jeddah will help you soon.

----
Please note that capital letters in English would mean shouting or yelling. You don't have to write in it on forums.

It's in old airport called Near Sharifia or Banimalik District, behind old Mahmood Saeed market..... Everyone knows if you just ask any taxi driver on the way....if you need more detail inbox me, i visited there...

Akprince wrote:

It's in old airport called Near Sharifia or Banimalik District, behind old Mahmood Saeed market..... Everyone knows if you just any taxi driver on the way....if you need more detail inbox me, i visited there...

:one

I remember you told that you got married in Jeddah. I was just wishing you could jump in and help the gentleman.

Sure I will  :):thanks:

u sure u wanna get married? I feel bad for your SO, you seem like a tempered person with all the caps writing :D

this is for muslim couple

Dear sir

can you please send me the format of the marriage certificate that you received from the marriage court

and also let me know the exact location from google maps

if u have any fotos of that building where the marriage takes place you can send me that too

or you can find me the coordinates and let me know the coordinates as well

waiting for your reply

walaikum assalaam

Salam
Can you pls assist me to provide the procedure for Marriage in Jeddah for Indians?

I heard now a days we need to book the date online??

Appreciate your response

May I know marriage procedure for iqama holder and business visit visa holder.

Thank you