Close

New in Tenerife! Looking for friends?

hello im new in tenerife and almost have no social life . I'm looking for friends to spend possible time and learn the island plus practice my spanish . I'm tired of being in the house in my free time

hola soy nuevo en Tenerife y casi no tienen vida social. Busco amigos para pasar tiempo posible y aprender la isla además de practicar mi español. Estoy cansado de estar en la casa en mi tiempo libre

I'll have the same issue I'm sure, when I decide what I'm doing over there. Trying to sell a house here first.  Also not sure if I should look at the Canary Islands or Mallorca as yet. I've not been to either. Perhaps you have advice....

hello,
after reading your i am little surprise that you dont have social life in spain?  i am live here from last 8 month and i have lots of experience and great social life here.. here is lots of event organize by many people to meet up and share experience and its all are free event i think you have to find even in fb there are so much thing to do.... by the way you can join us if you like.....

Free time in the house...!?
:)

Expatriate health insurance in Tenerife

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Tenerife

Moving to Tenerife

Find tips from professionals about moving to Tenerife

Travel insurance in Tenerife

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Tenerife

Flights to Tenerife

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Tenerife