Clothing Manufacturer

Hi,

I know it could be a bit of a rookie move posting on a forum but I am looking for a factory to product a number of quality clothing items in bali. This ranges from basic shirts, board shorts and long sleeves to harder items like button ups, waterproof jackets etc. I will be producing reasonably large quantities and need someone that can make harder designs at the highest quality.

Hoping to get some new places as I will be spending a number of days just visiting all of the factories I find and deciding which one to use from there.

Thanks

Java will be a far better place for you to spend your time than Bali.   ;)

I am willing to provide the name of someone, but they only do large/commercial orders. If that is what you want to do, please private message me.

Bandung is the garment capitol of Indonesia, so if you are looking for high quality and large quantity you should only consider making in Bandung.

As Ubudian says, Bali is rather limited to small and medium sized factories and the quality in many might not meet your standard. I also think that for some of the items such as outerwear/waterproof jackets you probably won't find a decent manufacturer in Bali.