Yellow number plate in oman

hi all,

our company is a trading company in oman.so  I want to do register a saloon car on my company name, can anyone confirm me can I get yellow number plate on company name ?

thats all

Yallow plate only for personal not company plate

W783 wrote:

hi all,

our company is a trading company in oman.so  I want to do register a saloon car on my company name, can anyone confirm me can I get yellow number plate on company name ?

thats all

Hi W783,

Yes, it is possible.

good sir if it is possible then how I can do it? what is the procedure?' and is it is must to register caar in municipalty also?

Hi W783,

Go to the Vehicle Registration Office in Azaiba, just before the Majilis Al Shura. You will get all the details there.

Better take your company PRO / Omani with you to communicate with the officers there.

thanks bro

Dear ...

Yes, you can get YELLOW PLATE in company name, we have done it for our company.

You do not have to register it in the municipality, because you will not have the company name written on the door... like RED PLATE.

thanks dear and its better if you tell me total charges of registration process.

Sorry... Cant Remember The Cost

NO
should red colour board
when u registered from ROP ur car in your company name they give give u red colour board

realmanoman wrote:

NO
should red colour board
when u registered from ROP ur car in your company name they give give u red colour board

Hi realmanoman,

The information you have shared is not correct.

Yellow number plate for company registered vehicles is possible.