meet English

To meet English  people  in Marrkesh  to learn. About. Way. Of life  relax  in sun. Have a healthy  life.  Make. New friends  iam in a very good. Relationship like. To meet same

hello ,

I was wondering if you were in marrakech now.
I will be interested to meet you to know if you are interested to teach english conversation classes to my children.

Hello, I am living in Marrakech with my husband. He is Morrocan and we just startedca touristic business with another American friend.  We have been married and I here in Marrakech with him off and on for 6 years. We always welcome new friendships with fellow English speakers. I hope you make some nice experiences as I have.

Thanks. Where is your business ?

We are doing Touristic Transport Service (chauffeur car). I can't say the name here as it is against the code of conduct on the public forum.  My husband is doing bookings as well as one of the drivers, and I am do a bit of part-time Marketing work. If you want more information, you can private message me.

Questions and answers about Marrakech

Ask your question
How to make friends In Marrakech
Moroccan looking for friends in Marrakesh
By IkramBaou
Dutch speaking people in Marrakech?!
By Mnm11
Want to marry a Moroccan girl
By Intig100
MA student looking for a job in marrakech
By IkramBaou

Expatriate health insurance In Marrakech

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance In Marrakech

Moving to Marrakech

Find tips from professionals about moving to Marrakech

Travel insurance In Marrakech

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Marrakech

Flights to Marrakech

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Marrakech