Room for rent in a share flat!

Room to rent in a share flat in Stockholm area
4000SEK/month for long stay (6 months to 1 year)
5000 SEK/month for short stay

Available from 15th dec (flexible)
Rental contract, being declared at the tax office

Hi,

I am living my big bedroom ( 15m2) in a shared falt in Högdalen. The room is fully furnished, with a single bed, pillow, duvet, bedlinen, a wardrobe, mirror, desk, shelf.
Possibility to have a double bed…I am selling mine for 60euros with the mat (2 months old)
We are 3 people living together, in a very friendly atmosphere…
Oleg, 25, Ukrainien student in marketing management in Stockholm for 2 years, Miko, German, 23, working as manager for American Apparel, in Stockholm for 6 months.

The flat is 80m2 , one furnished living room, with a balcony,TV, DVD, 1 kitchen fully furnished(oven fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher), 1 bathroom, 2 toilets. (see pictures in attachment)

The flat is in Högdalen, 1min from Högdalen metro station, 1 min from the shops(stystem bolaget, ICA, MAT DAX, hair dresser, ATM, restaurant, dvd rental, pharmacy,bakery etc…)
It is 20 min till central station, metro about every 6 or 8 min.Close to the nature!

The landlord lives in the apartment next door, but they are abroad most of the time.
They are back on the 6th December, and of course want to meet the new tenant. So nothing would be decided before this date.

For more infos, or if you are interested please contact me, possibility to visit the flat, and meet the room mates!!!
I can send pics of the flat!
[email protected]

Virginie

Hello virginie82 :)

Kindly post this advert on Stockholm Classifieds Page Category>Accommodation

Regards

Hi my name is bill and i m looking forward to rent a room in share flat,i m planning to come next month to Stockholm to study the Swedish language for a year ,so my intention in to rent a room for a long period(one year).
Thanks.

Hi Virginie, my name is Stefano,32, italian and i am currently working here in stockholm.
I wonder if your room is still available.
please contact me on
[email protected]

Hi is your room still available?

Cheers
M

@ MARZIO VENO > This thread has been created in 2010, so there is less chance that the room is still available.  :whistle:

I suggest you to post your request here please : Rooms for rent in Stockholm section. It might help.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Closed