Re-entry visa with 1 year validity

Hello,

My Iqama is expiring after 8 months, however i need to send my wife back home in reentry visa with 1 year validity due to her pregnancy. I am told by my admin that i cannot get 1 year valid visa now since iqama will expire in 8 months time and they can't also renew iqama now since it is beyond 6 months to expiry.  Appreciate if someone could provide solution to this issue.

Regards
Sahir

Your admin is right. You can't renew the iqama now (as its validity is more than 3 months). And exit re-entry can't be issued beyond the iqama expiry date.

Thanks @TheLegendLeads -

Looks like i have to send them in 6 months visa for now, but do you know how long can my family stay away from KSA after the expiry of 6 months visa? i assume the iqamas will be renewed during her visa duration and therefore should be valid until next 18 month or so..

The day their exit re-entry visas expire, they get ineligible to come back to KSA. So, I advise to make the days calculations carefully.

There is an option on MOI website to extend exit re-entry till the expiry date. But, I don't know anyone (yet) who has used that option and got an extension. The bottleneck is again the same: they have to be back before the iqama expires.