My stay was only for 3 months
Can you confirm these things?
1. 2 years black list in Oman
2. Will I have criminal charges or any
3. Will I be blacklisted in all GCC countries
4. Can I get a new visa from any GCC if I have a new passport

Thanks

Hi Parvaj,

So you are well aware of the repercussions of absconding from Oman. So far so good.

What exactly would be likely penalties of your action can only be ascertained after knowing the manner of your clandestine departure.

Since you have left unannounced, your employer can make it as serious, or as insignificant as they wish. Point numbers 1, 2 and 3 which you have mentioned are all possible - if your sponsor / employer decides to make it difficult for you.

Point number 4 is also possible, if you can change your name's spelling, interchange the surname with the given name, change your permanent address, apply for the new passport from a different city from your previously issued passport ... as long as the system does not find any matches to your previous passport, then you are technically untraceable for all practical purposes. (I hope I don't get hauled up for advising on illegal things !!)

It is better and safer for you not to try to go to any GCC country too soon to your date of absconding and most certainly not on the same passport.

Hi I have same situation like him. I just want to ask if ever. How do we know if we're blacklist in all gcc I have my relative in uae but I ran away in oman

I have same situation sponsored make absconding case against me then I paid fine 400 riyal and I back my country so I can come back again pls advice to me