The elusive golden ticket... HR Department ADEC anybody?

Hi, I currently reside in south africa and was offered a job by ADEC.  We were told to be ready to leave in January or February. Well its now the middle of march and no word from ADEC yet. Ive read lots of blogs so I am aware of the uncertainty regarding departure dates. If there is anyone here who works for or knows someone who is in the HR department ADEC I would really appreciate some information.

bmagid wrote:

Hi, I currently reside in south africa and was offered a job by ADEC.  We were told to be ready to leave in January or February. Well its now the middle of march and no word from ADEC yet. Ive read lots of blogs so I am aware of the uncertainty regarding departure dates. If there is anyone here who works for or knows someone who is in the HR department ADEC I would really appreciate some information.

Would just like to ask you to give more information on how you got the job, and how the arrangements between you and The HR Department was agreed on. Also, do you already have a visa to enter the country or they are now working on it? how often do you communicate with the HR?

A few answers to these questions, can help us answer your question well.