English Teacher job needed in Al Qassim

Hi, everyone there!!

I am a teacher with 20 year experience holding International Teaching certificate (CELTA) (but not a native speaker)

I am moving to Saudi Arabia in Summer and I want to find a summer job in Al Qassim in the Language center, school, college or University.

Do I have a chance of working there? Can you help me how to reach it?

Thanks in advance

Moving to Saudi Arabia mean? Visit or with family?

I will be in Saudi Arabia, al Qassim in Summer. My family is there and I will not have any problem with visa. Just I don't want to sit at home stupidly. i want to do something like teaching which is my hobby.
please, help me, if you can

If you are married and your visa on your husband sponsor, you are not allowed to work.

My husband works there and  we will have a family visa. So, in SA only one of  the members of the family can work and not all of them, :( very interesting.

This is truth my sister, live happy life like a queen  :D  ,, husband will full fill your need..
:)

Thanks, brother.
Sorry, but if I sit at home, will I become a queen? :D
Why do women get education in SA? For what?
Can you tell me what to do the whole day or months there, how I can entertain then?  Any recommendation? Sorry to bother you really.
P>S. I don't know the rules there and I need to study that country until I come there

You can do house work, watch TV, read books, join gym if you like, go park, malls, sea side, you can go with your husband anywhere you like once he arrived home after work or weekend outing, You can find good friends, family friends for gathering.

Regarding study, it's not only for finding job or earning money,  :)  it's our need to learn how to live life with good manners and manage our life problems, how to face difficulties, because life is full of challenges  :dumbom:  and we need to won  :one

You made me really disappointed. I think I am a  queen in Georgia :)
Are you sincere what you are saying and  just joking?
So no chance for me to work :((((

Thanks a lot

Planning to work for short period ?

Yes, from the beginning, I want to do so. If I like the environment and the situation, maybe I will stay there longer for 2-3 years.
according to the comments above, I am really disappointed. The married women have no chance of getting a job in SA.
Can you calm me down and recommend me something interesting?
Thanks in advance

Hi dear
So does go the law that only the husband is allowed to work.. But there are n lots f schools here and almost all the teachers wrking der are in SA under their husbands' visas.. So don't worry .. Once u fly in u can give ur resume in reputed institutions here . Good luck

Thanks a lot, you made me happy now.
I was almost disappointed.
I dislike to violate the rules in other countries. I am an honest foreigner but I will get happy if I am still lucky there.
I have a desire to apply for immediately until I come.
So if anyone informs me about English Teacher  job vacancies at schools or Universities, I will really appreciate it.

From the beginning , I 'd like to work only in Summer but If I like the environment and the situation in SA, then I will decide to work there for 2-3 years too.
Do I have a chance?

You need to get work permit visa.

So, i f I have a family visa, it will not help me, as i see.
Until I come, I need to find a job to get a work permit visa,
is it so?
Thanks for helping me

After family visa, once you here, you can apply job no problem but for that you need to go exit and come back under new sponsorship to work with them, till you can live together with husband.

Don't try to work with husband sponsorship, in case you caught by govt. it will not good for you and your husband too sister.

be safe have a happy life,
Yes you are queen  :)

you are sure about this suggestion,
I was told wife  will be on husbands sponsorship and if she wants to work, she needs permission of husbands company consent (NOC)and the.... ...prospective employers consent(NOC) ;
yet she will not enjoy all the benefits of regular iqamah holder ;
this was in practice before....did it change ? ;

What I know the last labor law you have to work only with your sponsored, not allowed at all even you got NOC to work any other place.

Thanks a lot,
you are really helpful

Sister,why don't you give a try? walk into the  schools with your cv .It will really help you.

In Saudi,English teachers are in high demand.

If there are no vacancies, how can I apply for schools or Universities directly?
Besides, I want a job only in Al Qassim. Maybe I need to find an email of special Human resource management.
I hope somebody will help me.
Thanks a lot

parveen banu wrote:

Sister,why don't you give a try? walk into the  schools with your cv .It will really help you.

If she caught by Saudi Govt. then?

I am asking her to go by the legal procedures.

start searching on net before you come, u will find loads of jobs.

Thanks a lot but there are no job vacancies  in that province, Al Qassim on the net. There are more chances in the capital :(

Some people is recommending alwisam international school  try to contact them
http://www.alwisam.edu.sa/sch

'Thanks a lot:)

Hi

I am pretty sure that you can work under your husband's sponser as a teacher or as a beautician. I know many families who are working . Mostly schools not hire teachers unless u transfer but there are some schools and it also depends upon your capabilities.

Good luck and don't loose the hope.

Thanks a lot , You made me happy ...

You are welcome and good luck.

@ Maria - In short, as per the Saudi Labor Law any dependent on the family visa is unable to work. In wide practice, many expatriate ladies are working under their spouse or father sponsorship. No pain no gain. Choice is yours...

As being professional teacher, you can also give private English Spoken classes to girls and kids through advertising... Good luck..

Thanks a lot

Most welcome...

In the beginning you can give private classes because you don't have work visa, and when you find job you can change your visit visa to work visa

Check this website for jobs in SA
https://m.bayt.com/en/job-seekers/creat … Aqdq8P8HAQ

Dear sister
It's not like that as far as I know because I'm also a teacher and here with my husband and I'm already working as a teacher. Now females or dependants are allowed by ministry of labour to work in education or health sector. If your degrees are attested by higher education commission of your country then you will get registered in the system of ajeer. Which allows dependants to work

Thanks a lot. I have a degree in English and also International teaching qualification Certificate (CELTA).
I am seeking for a job in Al Qassim. in the Capital I will have more chances but my husband works in that province and I am obliged to work there too.
Any recommendation for finding a job in SA?
Where are you from and where are you now, in which part of SA?

you do not need exit visas or anything of that nature, the most you will need is a transfer of sponsorship but sometime that is not even necessary. -