Traveling from Corozal to Cayo Distrct

Please provide me feedback about traveling from Carozal to the Cayo District with luggage, what is the most economical and with less headaches. It will all be during the daylight. Is it best to take a bus or the Belize Tours van? Thank you

Most economical  by far will be busses, but will take a Looong time.  if you make an early start could do it during daylight remember its dark around 6 pm all through the year. Also you would have to change busses probably in Belize city and again in Belmopan.

That seems like a looooooong trip. How about Belize tours?  Anyone had that experience. Another idea, is  it possible to rent a car in Corozal and drop it off in the Cayo District? Does that exist?

belizebus.wordpress.com/

Busses leave frequently from Corozal, Belize City and Belmopan, so connections will not be an issue and the trip can easily be done during daylight hours.

is Belize Tours a company?  Have never heard of anyone renting a car in Corozal and leaving it anywhere else.  It's not like the US and rental companies that have multiple outlets in multiple areas.

Budget will deliver/pick up a vehicle to/from most major towns/cities. For a fee. Check the Budget website.

Last time i booked with budget on line, when I arrived they had no vehiclesat all available and palmed me off on a very poor local company so I have little faith in claims they can do open Jaw rentals.