Environmental protection in South Korea

Hi,

Environmental protection is a challenging issue for all the countries around the world. Would you say this issue is deemed of significance in South Korea?

Is the country going green through initiatives like waste management and selective sorting programs, renewable energies, public transport, green awareness campaigns and so forth?

How do you personally commit to improve the environment in your daily life?

We would greatly appreciate if you could tell us more about the various local initiatives for sustainable development in South Korea.

Many thanks in advance!

Kenjee

Hi,
Thank you for consider me for environmental development initiative in fourth Korea and local area,actually I am glad to see your post , I just want to sujust that , most of the local street area have environment not good, because if people and local government , they didn't mange a garbage system and people just through the garbage any corners of the streets.,. It's eliminate if local government give more time for city and street environment,
Thanks
Khan Qasim

Hi
I see the cigarette butts, food wastes, etc etc along the roads especially in itewon, kangnam. It is very unfortunate that environmental ministry not provided enough waste pins (for example at the road crossing junction, metro exits, bus terminals etc) which is a common practice in developed countries. May be korea govt look into this matter seriously to prevent environment in korea in par with developed countries.

this issue is not deemed of significance in South Korea.
South Korea going green through initiatives like waste management and selective sorting programs, renewable energies, public transport, green awareness campaigns and so forth.
How do you personally commit to improve the environment in your daily life. use the different trash in different bags & dropped at the refugee area weekly twice.
waste management and selective sorting programs, renewable energies, public transport, green awareness campaigns and so forth various local initiatives for sustainable development in South Korea.

Cheers.
POLOJU