Scholarship for Foreigner in KSA

Anyone have an info related to opportunity in applying Scholarship Postgraduate for Foreigner in Jeddah?

Many thanks in advance for the help.

What field ?

KAUST is the only one I know.

Accounting major, but it can be any economic or business management
I know KAUST but i think its mostly on science and technology major

oh tough luck.

Hmm refusing to gave up though and want to try to search,
I know a Germany professor in KAUST and he said kindda hard to find somethin not related in science and technology scholarship there at KAUST.
On applying one now actually and attending the for the interview for it soon here at Jeddah,
Wish me luck and Inshaallah kheir, Amiin Ya Rabb ;)

Islamic university in medina offers scholarship in Arabic language

Hello,

I think Universirty of Business & Technology (UBT) offers.

For Which university you've applied ?

I want to apply in a accounting major or business major.
About the university I prefer in Jeddah due my job here but abroad it's also great but kindly give me the link details for UBT scholarship please?
Many thanks in advance.

@ Noviyanti - There are rare scholarship opportunities available in Saudi Arabia for Non Saudi Nationals and that is also for bright students. How much is your score in your High School?.

Warm Regards!
Engr. Muhammad Hussain
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

My GPA on my university degree in accounting is 3.15 (Out of Scale 4.00) with remark "Excellent".
I have already partial scholarship tuition fee in UK but I decline it due to high cost of living in UK.

Doesn't the scholarship include other benefits ?

Folks - Partial scholarships in UK usually ranges any amount between GBP 500 to 5,000 and doesn't cover any other cost including living expenses.

It's only cut my tuition fee for Euro 3,500 per annum, while the annual tuition fee cost a lot more than that, plus the bank statement required stagnant deposit never been use in flat nominal 180K SAR.
Anw, got an offer partial tuition fee finance help scholarship in Dubai now even still kindda high to pay the rest, but i think i should go for it in the worst scenario but for the best result which is achieve my EMBA.