Work in the Philippines.

Hello everybody,

i'm Willy,a 52 year old guy from Belgium.Since the end of december last year i live here in Angeles city,Philippines.I really look for a job here and i hope that anyone can help me in my search.I'm a non active military.Thank you.

Hello Willego,

Welcome on board  :)

i suggest you drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website here : Jobs in the Philippines

You will get better chances if an opportunity arises.

All the very best
Bhavna

Hi Willego,

Maybe you could try sending and inquiring in recruitment firms who caters to foreign nationals looking for job opportunities in the Philippines.

Hi. Can you mention names of the recruiting companies that are looking for foreign workers in the Philippines, please.

For those looking for work please check the jobs section, top of this page.

Also a Google search will help you too.

I would like the list of firms that hire US firms. I am a US citizen. xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Dani84 wrote:

Hi. Can you mention names of the recruiting companies that are looking for foreign workers in the Philippines, please.

I know some recruitment firms here in the Philippines that assist foreigners especially multilingual speakers with their employment. I'm not sure though if I can post the name as this might get removed :)

You may pm me for details, I will respond and answer your questions as best as I can.

Cheers!

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Recommend business professionals in our business directory please. No promotion is allowed on the forum.