Need help - Voltage Converters

Hi,

I will be moving to Qatar from Canada in a month and I am planning to bring most of the small electronics with me - coffeemaker, blender, hair blowdryer...etc. 

I am looking for voyage convertors recommendation - brand, watt, and how many I should get. 

Thanks for your help.

Nearby

You are better to buy those items here, especially high wattage items as while the converters work they will burn out those appliances sooner rather than later. Converters are available at Carrefour for reasonable prices but watch the wattage.

If it has a motor or a heater, forget it.
High power units will require industrial units (the sort of things used on building sites for safety reasons), and they're big, yellow and ugly.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm_HIH2LOKtc06BQRG8SiXCOrfFK7FdLiDTxRGMC53pACuzUmMVLAQ7Lc

The stuff you find in small shops are fine for computers, phones and all the small stuff, but motors and heaters require power, and that means a transformer that'll handle the job.
You could hide them in cupboards, but I would suggest you'd be far better off buying a new coffee maker when you get to your new home.