Photoshoot

Hello.

I'm interested in doin' a one-to-one photoshoot for the 'cultural dress' theme. Any female interested in doin' a photoshoot within the klang valley area? It can be both indoor and outdoor.

This is not for commercial use but the photos will be part of my portfolio. If you are interested, drop me a message, we can meet up for a discussion.

Cheers !

Can I know more details ??

Hye,
Im professional photographer... Can i join ur photoshoot..?.. Maybe we can share the idea...

As with any post asking for personal contact, always take great care.
Ladies, take someone with you to any meeting you arrange (A very large man with a bad temper and a black belt is a good move).

I agree with you , thanks
Arthi

Hi Nasya,

Sorry for the late reply. I didnt log in much here :). Ya, i'm just interested to do a portrait a traditional costume like the persian, javanese, etc. We have seen much of chinese, indian, sikh, malay costumes already in Malaysia as we grew up in multiracial community.

So i'm thinking if there's anyone already have their costume ready, so it would minimise the cost and trouble to look for one ya?

For this purpose, i have few possible locations came to mind - KL Botanical Garden, Putrajaya Presint 2,3,8 (the common spots), putrajaya moroccon pavillion, ampang hilir lake, etc.

Oh btw, i'm not a pro, but i believe we can always work together ya?

If you can get more participants, then by all means but i dun want the talent/ participant gets tired in front of so many cameras ya?

Cheers.
Naz

Hi! If allowed i would also like to join for the shoot as i am interested in Photography

Hi all , I would also like to join the team ...I can do make up (I am freelance make up artist ) if you guys have any opportunity for me pls do get in though ...regards Arthi

hi,

I have a couple of individuals interested to join a photoshoot which i proposed on other social network. R u still interested in being the MUA for the event (if the plan is on)? I need to know are u in KL currently, and maybe for the next 2 weekends? but this one may not be a cultural dress, it might be a casual or anything which fits in garden ambience.

i'm getting another photographer friend to join me. let me know if u r willing to contribute ur talent.

I will try to arrange a meet up first to discuss the plan so everyone will be in the same page, besides everyone needs to know who everyone is first for safety purposes ya.

Cheers.
Narz

What do we have?

Suggestions of a couple of types of photography
A make up artist who'l get advertising, experience and possibly work from it.
A bunch of guys who can get a little more than they other side could from their hobby.

Sounds like a good thread.

And what is the issue fred? U sounded so insecured from your first comment...

None at all - This has the potential be be a very good thread and be handy to a lot of people; that and encourage creativity.

Quality stuff.

Rmnarz wrote:

hi,

I have a couple of individuals interested to join a photoshoot which i proposed on other social network. R u still interested in being the MUA for the event (if the plan is on)? I need to know are u in KL currently, and maybe for the next 2 weekends? but this one may not be a cultural dress, it might be a casual or anything which fits in garden ambience.

i'm getting another photographer friend to join me. let me know if u r willing to contribute ur talent.

I will try to arrange a meet up first to discuss the plan so everyone will be in the same page, besides everyone needs to know who everyone is first for safety purposes ya.

Cheers.
Narz

Hi Narz,

I've done lots and lots of modeling photo shoots in KL. All with groups of other photographers. Sometimes we pay for the model and sometimes the model does it free so she can either begin or add to her portfolio. There is nothing sinister about this kind of thing. The shots can be out in a park or in an abandoned building in Cheras or in a hotel room, hotel pool or at a restaurant. I used to do these shoots almost every weekend but now no longer living in KL nor have the time. If I still lived in KL I would loved to have join you guys.

Hansson

Hey Hansson,

Ya there r few reputable organizers for the paid ones like bkl, andrewchan etc featuring locals, thais and indonesian models. once a while they have taiwanese, russians too. This mth alone, there r paid shooting events every week.

Location wise, ya there r plenty of spots depending on the theme i suppose ya. Where are u based currently btw?

Cheers,
Narz

Yes i am interested

Now I'm living in Bandung in Indonesia, I moved here permanently last year.

I did a few shoots with Logan with some great models, but that was a long time ago. But more recently with Indonesian friends living or studying n KL and we usually never paid for the models. I also did some one-on-one shoots with Russian and African models who didn't charge for the shoots but just wanted the best photos for their portfolios. Did a lot of strobist too. But gosh, some of the models should have been paying us....lol

Lolz 😀