Filipino English teaching jobs in saigon

I'm a Filipino and I'm moving to Vietnam in a few weeks. I'd like to get a teaching job as me and my bf (an American) are both teachers. Is it hard to find a job? If you have any recommendations or tips I would really appreciate it.

welcome to the forum :)

Please read through the many threads on this topic here on the forum. Plenty of information to be found.

Also check out the jobs section at the top of this page for possible work. Also place a free ad there too.

Hi LuisaTobias

I am Vietnamese, I am looking teacher native english so that improve my own skills english. If you able teach english, please contact me for discuss more detail

Best regard

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello. I can teach English, but I'm not a native speaker. I'm Filipino. If that's okay with you then I'll be there by the 26th. Thanks.

Hi there,

I am Alan from MD24 House Call, I am looking for Filipinos with very good English skill for Medical Assistant position. If You are interested in, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi everybody,

I would like to inform you that all job offers and job requests should be posted in the Jobs in Saigon section, it is more appropriate as the forum is not intended for job adverts.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed