Tax returns

Just got mine - the first ones here for 2015

is there anyone who can be highly recommended to help me complete them - i have the numbers needed to populate the forms - just a little puzzled as to what goes in what box in the forms.

It should be simple  - just dont want to make  a costly mistake

retired, not working,  living on private pensions and investment income only
no dividends or rental income and have done the dual taxation thing, thats all in place.

am just a little puzzled as to what i should declare with the changes to the special defence contribution  rules which changed mid year 2015  = as it was abolished for non doms - which we would be regarded as - so do you calculate  for half the year or the whole year as regards that element

T I A

My advice..... after trying to fill mine in and felt it was not right so when to see a professional - - and was pleased i did although my attempt was quite a good one apparently... but I was under many wrong impressions so it was money well spent and the tax consultant has saved me a lot of money 

so my advice - pay someone to do it for you - someone who knows exactly what they are doing and knows the system well - the forms took me a while to suss out and worse still they are wrong in that they have not been amended to account for last years tax rule changes

Having taken advice from a professional and glad that we were pointed in her direction - we have now successfully completed the forms and submitted them - and all is good - in and out of the tax office in minutes.

Original plus a copy taken with us - so that they can stamp them both and return the copy to you as your receipt and proof of submission

jobs a goodun