Need help about visa

First to say hello :)
I have only one question, but short story before that hehe.
I came from Serbia to Norway with my fiancée, who is Norwegian citizien. I dont need visa for staying up to 90 days in Shengen zone. We got married yesterday, without fiance permit, so we did it on my legal tourist stay in Norway. Now we want to apply for my staying in Norway, so we can live together. The question here now is this: Shall we apply from beginning ---RESIDENCE PERMIT TO ENTER INTO MARRIAGE--->>>FAMILY IMMIGRATION PERMIT, or we should apply directly for family immigration.
Thanks in advance  :cheers:

BUMP!

Do you have a marriage certificate and where is it issued from?

If it is issued from Oslo, then I think you can just apply for family reunification residence permit.

I would think that you can apply for family reunification right away.

Thanks again to both of you, i did not had time to login. Tomorrow at 09:15, we are going to police to send our application :) We are going directly for familly reunion. I hope everything will go well. I have one more questions, when we send those papers to police, can i wait response in Norway, or i must go back to Serbia, because my visa free 90 days will be over at 3rd of April. Thanks again :)

If you submit your papers to UDI while in Norway, you have the right to stay and wait till the result is out.

but if you happen to leave Norway during the wait, you will not be able to return until the result is out.

I guess , i cant work also while i wait here?

your guess is correct: you cannot work while waiting for the response.

Thank you for reply, papers has been delivered :)

Get a work permit, then you can work legally

TextheNorse wrote:

Get a work permit, then you can work legally

as others have pointed out in other threads, for example here:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=569681

it's not recommended to start the application process for a different type of permit when you've already submitted paperwork for one type.